
Moving into a new house.

It's a lot of work!

I Kinda like this view.

The metal bench had to go!

SOOOO much better. LOL!

Must be time for a drink...

Why is my bar tender angry!?

Stop by the lounge before home.
What's with the paper bags?😂

After I got home I had a visitor.

It was Jamar from the Lounge


She just had to cook something.

Sure now you leave?

Shower and Meditate before bed

Ah yes peas for breakfast

Jamar decided to stop by again



Have to take goofy pictures

Time to say goodbye




It looks kinda good.

AWWWW!!!!

Jamar decided to stay the night

Solo dance party in the bathroom!

They're so stinkin CUTE

LeighAnne told Jamar she's pregnant.
So she proposed.

He said yes!

Introducing Glitch Mallory



You two have work tomorrow!

Time for the babysitter

Leigh got promoted!

Little boy aged up!

So did LeighAnne

Mom and Dad are at work again

A week later Glitch aged up!

Though I don't think he's happy about it.

REALLY?
THE END