The "Scarred Wood" Investigation

 Location: The Archives Museum (Basement Level)

Status: Highly Unauthorized

After my "chat" with the Founders at the cemetery, I couldn't stop thinking about the phrase: "The tree is strongest where the wood is scarred." In this family, "scarred" usually means "the stuff Alicia doesn't want in the brochure."

I spent nearly twelve hours in the Archives Museum basement, dodging the night security and digging through the physical blueprints of the 48 households. If the truth wasn't in the bloodline, it was in the floorboards.

The Blueprint Discrepancy

I found the 1920s restoration plans for the Capp Manor. On the official town records, the West Wing is listed as a "Preservation Suite" for historical artifacts. But look at this internal draft I found tucked inside an old ledger: 



The room at the end of the hall—the one Tybalt spends all day guarding—isn't a storage closet. It’s a self-contained living suite. And someone has been paying the utility bills for it under the name "The Resident" for years.

The "Scarred" Connection

I finally found the connection in a dusty box of Generation 1 memorabilia. I found an old wood-carving of the Henderson family crest. Unlike the polished, "Imperial" version Alicia uses today, the original has a deep, jagged knot in the center of the trunk.

In forestry, a "scar" is where the tree survives a fire or a break. It becomes the hardest part of the wood. The Founders weren't telling me to look for a wound; they were telling me to look for the Survivor.

The Night Mission: Gear Check

I’m writing this while sitting in the bushes outside the Manor. My "Historian" kit is a little different tonight:

  • The Camera: Night-vision enabled.

  • The Key: A "borrowed" skeleton key from the Museum archives (don't ask).

  • The Diversion: A timed social media post set to go live on Alicia’s feed that will definitely keep her busy in the parlor for at least an hour.

  • The Vibe: All black. No jewelry that rattles.

The Goal

Alicia says the 11th generation is about "Stability" and "Empire." I think the 11th generation is actually about the secret she’s been hiding in the West Wing for over a decade. I’m going through the window Tybalt "forgot" to lock.

Historian’s Note: If the blog goes dark after this, tell my mom I love her and tell Aunt Winona she was right about the ghosts. They talk. And they’re tired of the lies.